Quality. Craftsmanship. Connection. This is what you value and this is what the Archeon 30 delivers. Designed specifically to work in a variety of settings from the natural world to the urban jungle, this streamlined, versatile pack features recycled fabrics made to withstand everyday use. A comfortable backpanel, front-zip access and technical features - like a raincover, reservoir sleeve, webbing lash points and side pockets - make the Archeon 30 a trustworthy and multitalented pack that's at home hiking, commuting or traveling.
With a focus on comfortable carry in a range of volumes and profiles, the series covers needs from backpacking and travel to hiking and commuting.
Clean lines and beautiful fabrics and hardware combined with utilitarian function and durability creates timeless packs.
SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUILD
Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
- Dual ice ax loop and webbing attachment points
- Fixed top lid with pocket and webbing attachment points
- Dual low profile stretch woven hipbelt stash pockets
- HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- Adjustable harness
- Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap
- 10 - 20 lbs.
|O/S||1831 IN3 / 30 L||25.98H X 11.81W X 9.45D IN.||4.02 LBS.|