The Enduro Grips are designed to outperform the rigors of all mountain and enduro riding. That's why they feature a thicker degree of padding and a non-slip texture for enhanced shock absorption and lasting comfort. Not stopping there, we amplified these characteristics via a dual-density compound. As we mentioned, the inner core is thicker than your average grip in order to deal with shock, while the outer part has a softer density to better absorb vibrations. And to put the "grip" into these grips, Specialized also gave them a textured pattern for no-slip performance on the trail. Put it all together, and you're looking at grips that are going to leave your hands comfortable and fresh over your whole ride.
- Softer density on the outside for superior vibration damping.
- Dual-density compound for improved comfort and bar adherence.
- Softer, thicker padding for heightened comfort.
- Higher-density inner core for secure bar attachment.
- Textured pattern provides non-slip performance.
- Diameter: 32mm