Versatile water filtration for where ever your adventure takes you. The microfilter can be used as a personal straw, attached to your hydration bladder or disposable water bottle, or hung off the reservoir for a gravity filter at base camp. A combination a membrane filter and an activated carbon filter produces safe and tasty water.
- Membrane microfilter treats up to 2000L (varies with water quality).
- Activated carbon filter treats up to 100L.
- Removes up to 99.99999% of waterborne bacteria, and up to 99.999% of waterborne parasites and microplastics.
- 3.7L reservoir has webbing handle for hanging.
- Quick connect hose and backwashing syringe included.
|Hollow fibre technology|
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|