For nearly 30 years, the GT-2000™ series has been the stability shoe of choice for a variety of runners, ranging from casual weekend warriors to top marathon finishers. If you're looking for a lightweight and cushioned running shoe to help support your foot, the GT-2000™ 9 Knit model is an excellent choice.
The fit of the GT-2000™ 9 Knit shoe has been redesigned with a one-piece knit construction to create an improved fit. This new upper material has also been reinforced in key areas for added support as the foot rolls through the gait cycle. The shoe's upper is also made with recycled materials, while the sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces carbon emissions and water usage.
Lastly, a combination of FLYTEFOAM™ technology and GEL™ technology cushioning are positioned in the midsole to help promote lightweight comfort and reduce the overall shock from impact.
- Knit upper improves breathability
- No-sew overlays improve support
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology provides lightweight cushioning
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ technology improves stability
- OrthoLite™ sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions