Just like all Osprey packs, the Rook 50 delivers. This time with user-friendly and capable features that combine to make your next weekend in the woods a success—no matter your experience level. Featuring phenomenal ventilation, a capable and comfortable carrying system, a zippered sleeping bag compartment, an integrated and removable raincover, and side hipbelt pockets. The refined features you’ve come to expect from all Osprey backpacks. Amateur or ace, we have a feeling you’ll be looking for any excuse to hit the trail with the Rook by your side.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND SIMPLE
Lightweight design with quality materials delivers a straightforward solution that can handle itself well on any trail.
ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Tensioned backpanel can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of torso lengths while providing ventilation to reduce sweating. The LightWire frame transfers loads to the hipbelt, taking the pressure off the user’s shoulders and delivers a stable, comfortable carry.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- There are also loops to anchor an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack if you would like the convenience of a small satellite pack for short forays.
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness slides over the AirSpeed suspension offering over 4” of adjustability to ensure excellent fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- 25 - 35 lbs.
|O/S||3051 IN3 / 50 L||29.1H X 16.3W X 13.8D IN.||3.49 LBS.|