Aesthetics like a roll-top closure, recycled fabrics and clean lines make the women's-specific Archeon 25 unquestionably stylish. Technical features - like dual side pockets, a removable raincover and reservoir sleeve - make it unapologetically versatile. Quality crafted and made to withstand everyday abuse, this pack can just as easily haul your workday essentials to a cafe or haul your trail essentials for a day hike.
With a focus on comfortable carry in a range of volumes and profiles, the series covers needs from backpacking and travel to hiking and commuting.
Clean lines and beautiful fabrics and hardware combined with utilitarian function and durability creates timeless packs.
SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUILD
Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
- Roll top with extended single zip front panel access
- Front stretch woven/fabric shove-it pocket
- Trekking pole attachment lash points
- Hidden internal zip pocket
- HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- Adjustable harness
- Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap
- 10 - 20 lbs.
|O/S||1526 IN3 / 25 L||21.26H X 12.99W X 9.45D IN.||3.11 LBS.|