"These bikes are shipped unassembled. Bikes should be assembled by an authorized bicycle retailer."
The Subrosa Sono closes a gap between the Subrosa Altus and the Subrosa Tiro in terms of price, performance and equipment. The Subrosa Sono comes with a sealed Mid BB, providing a solid base for increased load and reduced maintenance. The Rant Trill topload stem as well as the 9" high 2-piece bars and 2.35" Rant Squad tyres offer a modern setup that looks great and provide great a great ride. Furthermore you will find on the Sono well known brand parts like Shadow "Ol Dirty" grips and the Subrosa Petal sprocket.
- Great for riders who are between 5ft and 6ft tall (150cm - 180cm)
- A great all rounder suitable for any type of riding
- Good quality aftermarket parts from Rant.
- Semi sealed rear cassette hub.
- Strong 3 Piece Chromoly Cranks.
- FRAME MATERIAL: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten
- WHEEL SIZE: 20"
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.5"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 13.2"
- HEADTUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- FORKS: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten - 30mm Offset
- BARS: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten - 2pc 9"
- STEM: Rant Trill Top Load
- HEADSET: Rant 1-1/8" Threadless
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Welded
- BRAKES: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" Loose Alloy
- FRONT RIM: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- REAR HUB: 14mm Semi-Sealed Cassette
- REAR RIM: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- TYRES: Rant Squad 20" x 2.35"
- SPROCKET: Subrosa Petal Steel
- CRANKS: Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc 170mm
- PEDALS: Rant Trill Plastic
- SEAT: Subrosa Mid 1pc Combo
- GEARING: 25/9
- WEIGHT: 12.6 kg (27.7 lbs)